Quiet,untold,sometimes merely unexpressed and sometimes hard to define in words-such is the relationship between a father and his child.
The glory of this relationship may not be as much written about,as much sung upon or as much discussed about as a mother-child relationship,but both the parents bestow the best of their love upon their off springs.A father’s role is as equally contributing and important on shaping the future of his child as a mother’s.
A father works hard to secure his child’s future,He returns home tired yet takes out his children to dinners with a smile on his face,He wants his children to have all their whims and wishes fulfilled at their first demand,He spoils his children rotten but still manages to set an example of discipline in the house.
A father’s love may not come with the fancy packaging of flowers,beautified words,out-of-the-world showering of love and affection but it is nonetheless a raw love that is as ready to give any sacrifices for the sake of creating a heaven for his children to live in.
So here is an standing ovation,a dedication and a nod-
“To fathers who cried with joy when they first held their child;
To fathers who teach their children what is right and what is not;
To fathers who encourage their children to rise again after each fall;
To fathers who are role-models for their children;
To fathers who teach their children never to give up;
To fathers who inspire their children to be just like them;
To fathers who believe in their children above all odds;
To fathers who love and never tell;
To fathers who get tired but never frown;
To fathers who work the hardest and never complain;
To fathers whose hopes and determination never grow old;
To fathers ,The best ones in the world.”
- The Greatest Inspirations:mother (kaberichand.wordpress.com)
- One Of The Greatest Influences On Personality Development Is A Father’s Love (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Father’s rights breached by mother ‘too upset’ to let him see children (telegraph.co.uk)
- A Father’s Love Can Lead to Persistence, Responsibility (boiseweekly.com)
- 10 Ads Starring Great Dads for Father’s Day (adweek.com)
- Not All Fathers Are Dads (drfranryan.wordpress.com)